PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Applicants must submit the following:
2. Completed Visa Application form in duplicate.
3. Visa Application form in duplicate, signed and dated. (Free).
4. Two (2) recent colour passport photograph; white background (size: 45mm x 35mm).
5. Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages.
6. Certified copies of all original documents ( Please do not submit originals).
7. Proof of adequate funds for the duration of their stay in Namibia.
8. Proof of employment.
9. Copy of round trip itinerary indicating your trip in and out of Namibia.
10. Hotel Reservations.
11. Travel / Medical / Health Insurance (on request).
12. Letter of invitation; Proof that they will be supported by a person who is permanent resident of Namibia or is Namibian if such a case applies; with proper contact details and street address of the invitee.
13. Letter of invitation and business contacts in Namibia are required for a business travel.
14. Visitors with tourist visas are not allowed to engage in any employment while in the country.
15. Health requirements: yellow fever inoculation is a requirement only if the journey to Namibia entails passing
through a yellow fever area of Africa by any other means than by a scheduled air service.
Namibia Embassies and High commission in Nigeria
Namibia High Commission , Nigeria
16 T. Y. Danjuma Street
P. M. B. 5097, Wuse Zone 3