Types of entry visas:
- Business visa
- Tourist visa
- Private visa
- Student visa
- Humanitarian visa
- Working visa
- Transit visa
- Official visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Refugee visa
- Temporary Resident visa
Multiplicity of entry visas:
- Single entry visa
- Double entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
Visa issuance procedures:
- Presentation and initial verification of documents, submitted by an applicant.
- Visa interview with an applicant.
- Revision of the information, given by an applicant during the interview.
- Final review and ultimate verification of documents, submitted by an applican.
- Issuance of visa (if reasons for refusal are not revealed).
Please be informed that:
The standard period of verification of submitted documents and issuance of visa is 20 days.
Consular Division does not inform the applicants about reasons for visa denial.
In case of refusal Consular Division does not refund money, paid by an applicant for visa processing, legalization and other services.
List of visa documents
In order to receive an entry visa to the Russian Federation an applicant should present in the Consular Division of the Embassy the following documents:
- International passport valid for at least 6 months and photocopy of its data page;
- Duly completed Visa Application Form (via http://visa.kdmid.ru) with one applicant’s photo (size 30×40 mm);
- Policy of medical insurance;
- HIV (AIDS) Test Certificate;
- Consular fee payment receipt;
- An original invitation to enter the territory of the Russian Federation issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (telex number required);
- Visa issuance permission of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (Temporary Resident and Refugee visas);
- An original and a photocopy of a Tourist Voucher, issued by a Russian travel agency, registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (Tourist visas);
- Copy of an agreement on tourist services (Tourist visas);
- Note of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Official and Diplomatic visas);
- A letter from the Russian receiving organization/Embassy of Nigeria in Russia/Russian citizen which confirms the invitation for a foreign citizen to travel to the Russian Federation;
- Photocopy of a Russian citizen’s national passport, containing personal data and registration address of its holder (Joint Trip and Private visas);
- Certificate of Incorporation, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Business and Working visas);
- Certificate of Education, legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Student visa);
- Certificate of Birth/Adoption/Marriage/Name Change (Affidavit), legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria;
- Employment Agreement (Working visa);
- Police Character Certificate (for the citizens of Nigeria only);
- Police Deportation Certificate (for the citizens of Nigeria only);
- NDLEA Clearance (for the citizens of Nigeria only);
- Nigerian Residence Permit (except for the citizens of Nigeria);
- Russian Work Permit (Working visa);
- Photocopy of ticket to the final destination point and return ticket (Transit and Tourist visas);
- Bank account statement for the period of last 6 months.